Hey guys! I’m still here! Sorry I’ve been absent for a while. Mom life got ahold of me through the Holidays with special dinners, the usual winter illnesses, and we also decided to get an ornery little puppy that has been consuming any spare time I have (I’ve seriously had to give her 3 baths in the last 2 days!)
Although I’ve been MIA for a bit, I’ve still been able to read occasional posts from other great bloggers when I have a moment to myself, and I have decided to start a post dedicated to my all-time favorite blogs. These blogs are without doubt worth reading, I promise!
1. My absolute number one favorite blog to read is Happiness Is Here.
The Mama of 3 (soon to be 4) children documents their lives as an Unschooling family living in Australia. Her passion about the way that her and her husband have chosen to educate their children is absolutely amazing, and although she has chosen not to show the faces of her girls, her photography skills are unbelievable. The way she is able to capture her children without showing their faces is something I hope to achieve someday. Check her out, I promise you won’t be disappointed.
2. Yogaberry is a blog about an awesome Mama dedicated to becoming a yoga instructor. Not only does she have great posts about yoga and healthy lifestyle, she keeps it real with posts that include her adorable babies. Her Instagram account is full of snaps of her and her toddlers doing yoga poses together, and it reminds us that she is a Mama first, and yoga instructor second.
3. Red And Honey is the blog that inspired me to start blogging about my own natural living and homeschooling adventures. I have always felt that her posts are so honest and genuine, and it seems like she includes so many aspects of her life in her blog. She always adds a little humor into her posts, which I love. If you want to read about natural living, frugality, homeschooling with the Charlotte Mason method, or gentle parenting, stop by and check her out!
4. I always go to Wellness Mama when I am in a DIY mood! I have tried so many of her natural cosmetics recipes with great success. It is extremely clear that she works very hard to provide her readers with well-researched posts. She makes sure that all of the ingredients in her recipes are safe and healthy. Feel like making your own natural cleaners, deodorant, lotions, makeup, or just about anything else? Then her blog is the place to look.
5. Mariet at Practicing Normal always makes me laugh! She is a Mom in a blended family, and she is downright honest about everything. I always find myself chuckling after stumbling upon conversations she has with her children on her Facebook Page. She is still very new to blogging and Practicing Normal‘s popularity is growing fast!
I’m sure this list will continue to get longer as I discover more of the awesome blogs out there, so stay tuned and keep checking back! You can also like the Young Earthy Mama Facebook Page for updates and shared posts from these awesome blogs.